Cloud security, also known as cloud computing security, consists of a set of policies, controls, procedures and technologies that work together to protect cloud-based systems, data, and infrastructure. These security measures are configured to protect cloud data, support regulatory compliance and protect customers’ privacy as well as setting authentication rules for individual users and devices. From authenticating access to filtering traffic, cloud security can be configured to the exact needs of the business. And because these rules can be configured and managed in one place, administration overheads are reduced and IT teams empowered to focus on other areas of the business.
What is Cloud Security?
Why Cloud Security?
For businesses making the transition to the cloud, robust cloud security is imperative. Security threats are constantly evolving and becoming more sophisticated, and cloud computing is no less at risk than an on-premise environment. For this reason, it is essential to work with a cloud provider that offers best-in-class security that has been customized for your infrastructure.
- Not knowing the security baseline
- Lack Visibility across all of your multi- or hybrid-cloud environments.
- Incomplete Inventory and classification of assets.
- Poor Detection mechanism in changes as they happen.
- Less governance model and regulatory compliance alignment.
- The status of your compliance and the ability to resolve compliance issues automatically.
- Inability to quantify your security posture & risk management.
How Cloud Security work's
Cloud Services Description
Cloud security posture management (CSPM) and cloud workload protection (CWP) that finds weak spots across your cloud configuration, helps strengthen the overall security posture of your environment, and can protect workloads across multicloud and hybrid environments from evolving threats.
- Assess and strengthen the security configuration of your cloud resources
- Manage compliance against critical industry and regulatory standards
- Enable threat protection for workloads running in Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and on premises
- Detect vulnerabilities to protect your multicloud and hybrid workloads against malicious attacks
We provide cloud security assessment and configuration services for customers by leveraging Microsoft defender for Cloud as CSPM & CWPM to help our customers to
Strengthen the security posture of your cloud resources
Get a continuous assessment of the security of your cloud resources running in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud. Use built-in policies and prioritized recommendations that are aligned to key industry and regulatory standards or build custom requirements that meet your organization’s needs. Use actionable insights to automate recommendations and help ensure that resources are configured securely and meet your compliance needs.
Protect cloud and hybrid workloads against threats
Microsoft Defender for Cloud enables you to protect against evolving threats across multicloud and hybrid environments. You will be able to understand vulnerabilities with insights from industry-leading security research and secure your critical workloads across VMs, containers, databases, storage, app services, and more. Use many options to automate and streamline your security administration from a single place.