GCP Solutions Architect - Infrastructure Professional Program
Training of azure infrastructure architect has been divided into these modules:
- GCP Workplace IAM
- Associate Cloud Engineer
- Terraform Associate Iaac
- GCP Solutions Architect Professional
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module. Learning outcomes for each module are
- Learning how to setup a cloud solutions environment
- Understanding the client requirement by implementing real world use cases and planning the solution according.
- Deploying and implementing the cloud solution
- Ensuring successful operation of a cloud solution.
- Configuring access and security
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD. Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
- Understanding Infrastructure a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
- Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture.
- Managing and provisioning the cloud solution infrastructure.
- Designing for security and compliance.
- Analyzing and optimizing technical and businesses processes.
- Managing Implementations of cloud architecture.
- Ensuring solutions and relations reliability.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player