Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Architect -Professional Program
Training of azure infrastructure architect has been divided into these modules:
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ-305 Azure Solutions Architect
- Terraform Associate Iaac
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module.Learning outcomes for each module are:
- Clarity in Fundamental Cloud Concepts
- Understanding Core Azure Services
- Hands-on on Core Solution And Management Tools On Azure
- Understanding General Security And Network Security Features
- Working knowledge of Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features
- Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
- Skills that one will get at the end of this exams are
- Managing Azure Identities and Governance
- Implementation and managing storage in Azure
- Deploying and managing compute resources on Azure
- Configuration and managing of virtual networks
- Monitoring and backing up Azure Resources.
- Understanding Infrastructure a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD. Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player