Azure Devops Architect - Professional Program
Training of azure infrastructure architect has been divided into these modules:
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-204 Azure Development Associate
- Terraform Associate Iaac
- AZ-400 Azure Solutions DevOps Architect
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module. Learning outcomes for each module are:
- Clarity in Fundamental Cloud Concepts
- Understanding Core Azure Services
- Hands-on on Core Solution And Management Tools On Azure
- Understanding General Security And Network Security Features
- Working knowledge of Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features
- Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
- Developing Azure Compute Solutions
- Development for Azure storage
- Implementing Azure Security
- Monitoring , troubleshooting and deploying Azure Solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and Third-party services
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD. Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
- Understanding Infrastructure a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
- Developing an instrumentation strategy and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy.
- Developing a security and compliance plan.
- Managing the source control.
- Facilitating communication and collaboration.
- Defining and implementing continuous integration.
- Defining and implementing a continuous delivery and release management strategy.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player