AWS Solutions Architect - Professional Programs
Training for AWS Solutions Architect Developer has been divided into these modules:
Proficiency in at least one high end programming language.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Terraform Associate Iaac
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module.Learning outcomes for each module are:
- Clarity in Fundamental Cloud Concepts, AWS cloud and AWS global Infrastructure.
- Understanding key AWS Services with their real world use scenarios.
- Understanding the security and compliance aspects of AWS.
- Understanding Basic Cloud Architect Principles.
- Ability to handle billing and account management.
- Design a complex, hybrid network architecture
- Design identity federation within multiple accounts
- Design an architecture that meets compliance requirements
- Incorporate specialized services in a design
- Develop deployment strategies
- Create a migration strategy for complex multi-tier applications
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD.Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
- Understanding Infrastructure a a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scale able, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Hands on on migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scale able operations on AWS.
- Deriving and Implementing cost-control strategies.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player