AWS Solutions Architect - Dev Professional Programs
Training for AWS Solutions Architect Developer has been divided into these modules:
Proficiency in at least one high end programming language.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solutions Architect Developer Associate
- Terraform Associate Iaac
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module.Learning outcomes for each module are:
- Clarity in Fundamental Cloud Concepts, AWS cloud and AWS global Infrastructure.
- Understanding key AWS Services with their real world use scenarios.
- Understanding the security and compliance aspects of AWS.
- Understanding Basic Cloud Architect Principles.
- Ability to handle billing and account management.
- Hands-on experience on basic AWS services.
- Deep understanding on using AWS APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to build applications
- Working knowledge on using a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
- Understanding of application lifecycle management.
- Working with containers and container orchestration services I.e kubernetes.
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD.Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
- Understanding Infrastructure a a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scale able, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Hands on on migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scale able operations on AWS.
- Deriving and Implementing cost-control strategies.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player