AWS Solution Architect - Security Professional Programs
Training for AWS Solutions Architect Professional (Security) has been divided into these modules:
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Admin
- Terraform Associate Iaac
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional – Security
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module.Learning outcomes for each module are:
- Clarity in Fundamental Cloud Concepts, AWS cloud and AWS global Infrastructure.
- Understanding key AWS Services with their real-world use scenarios.
- Understanding the security and compliance aspects of AWS.
- Understanding Basic Cloud Architect Principles.
- Ability to handle billing and account management
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD. Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
- Understanding Infrastructure a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
- Deep understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanism.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS methods of implementing them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Ability to make trade-off decisions with regard to cost security and deployment complexity given a set of application requirement.
- Understanding of security operations and risk.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player