AWS Solution Architect - Professional Admin Program
Training for AWS Solutions Architect has been divided into these modules:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Admin
- Terraform Associate Iaac
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional
Our main focus is to deliver hands-on practical training for each module.Learning outcomes for each module are:
- Clarity in Fundamental Cloud Concepts, AWS cloud and AWS global Infrastructure.
- Understanding key AWS Services with their real-world use scenarios.
- Understanding the security and compliance aspects of AWS.
- Understanding Basic Cloud Architect Principles.
- Ability to handle billing and account management
- Hands-on experience on compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- A working knowledge of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud.
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Working with real world use cases to understand the technical requirements of sutomer and providing solution to him.
- A working knowledge of security tools that AWS provide.
GitOps is an operational framework that is build on the core principles of DevOps and is used for version controlling while developing an application and CI/CD. Skills that one will get at the end of this module are:
- In-depth understanding of principles of GitOps.
- Understanding the best practices and processes.
- Ability to establish GitOps to automate and synchronize cluster state with git repo.
- Working knowledge of tools that drive the GitOps workflow.
- Understanding Infrastructure a Code (Iaac) and purpose of terraform
- Clarity in key terraform concepts while using terraform CLI.
- Understanding of terraform workflow and implementing and maintaining state.
- Interacting with terraform modules
- Understanding terraform cloud and enterprise.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scale able, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Hands on on migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scale able operations on AWS.
- Deriving and Implementing cost-control strategies.
1. Linkedin Profile Building
2. Resume Writing
3. Communications Skill as per industry needs
4. Basic Project Management & SDLC insights
5. Analytics skills
6. Time management
7. Use case and case studies
8. Critical thinking
9. Team player